Golden State Neuropsychology?
At Golden State Neuropsychology, we specialize in the evidence-based neuropsychological assessment of children and adults, providing both clinical and forensic evaluations.
- Our private practice has been active since 1988
- We do 100% neuropsychological assessment and neuropsychologically-based therapy
- All of the neuropsychologists have completed a postdoctoral residency in neuropsychology at UCLA
- All of the neuropsychologists in the practice teach and/or conduct research at UCLA
- All of the neuropsychologists perform neuropsychological assessments within their clinical fields of interest
- All of the neuropsychologists have had many years of experience, use up-to-date measures, and deliver their reports within two weeks of the case closing
- The office is child and adult friendly, with office staff personable and helpful every step of the way
- Parents and referral sources call in to a human when phoning the office. There are no answering services during working hours
- School behavioral observations are conducted on an as needed basis given the case's needs
Beyond the Label
By focusing on behaviors and not labels, this book aims to help you better understand the whats, whys, and hows of your child’s learning and emotional challenges. Once you do, you will be able to help your child realize their potential, not only at school but also at home. "This superb guide shows you how to obtain the necessary assessment(s) that will help you to better understand a child's strengths and weaknesses." READ MORE
Golden State Neuropsychology is dedicated and enthusiastic about providing cutting edge neuropsychological assessments and therapy to children, teens, and adults to help them realize their potential and succeed.
Karen L. Schiltz, PhD
“I am dedicated and enthusiastic about providing cutting edge neuropsychological assessments to children, teens, and young adults to help them realize their potential and succeed.” READ MORE
Amy M. Schonfeld, PhD
“I am confident that all children, teens, and young adults have the potential to succeed both at school and at home.”
Asal Nejad, PsyD
“I love what I do, and that’s helping children and families thrive.” READ MORE
Jen Salata, PhD
“I am passionate about providing innovative neuropsychological assessments to young people that will help them achieve and prosper to their fullest potential.” READ MORE